Birthday Parties at LLC
Take the hassle out of your child's upcoming birthday party by having it at the Leschenault Leisure Centre. We cater for ages 3 years and over and our parties are jam-packed full of entertainment for the kids! With both catered and BYO options available, we can throw a party to suit any budget!
**Toddlers aged 3-5 yrs must have a ratio of 1 parent to 2 Children at all times whilst in the pool area.
A minimum of one (1) weeks notice is required when booking your child's birthday party.
For further information contact the Centre on 9797 4000 or email our Bookings Officer at email@example.com. To book a party please fill out a the booking section on the brochure and send to or drop it into our centre.
The Birthday Party Package: Saturday only
1) The Swim Party: 1 1/2 hours full of swimming fun followed by your chosen party food
Cost: $22 per child, or minimum payment of $220
2) The Games Party: 1 1/2 hours full of fun and 2 games selected by yourself, followed by your chosen party food (Party leader optional - fees will apply). *Subject to court availability.
Games available: soccer, basketball, netball, volley ball, badminton
Cost: $24 per child, or minimum of $240
Optional play leader: $42 (1 1/2 hours of supervised fun)
They are available on Saturdays all year round.
Self Catering Pool Party: Sunday only
Our self-catering parties allow you to cater for your own party with the use of our
pool side room and entry into our Aquatic Centre!
They are available on Sundays all year round.
Your party will run for a maximum of 2 hours.
$4.50 per Child for Pool Entry
$47.00 Pool Side Room
$20.00 Ice Cream Cake (Serves 10) (*Optional)
It’s your responsibility to cater for the BYO party, This includes plastic knives, forks spoons plates bowls cups serviettes table decorations and table cloth and, of course, food & drinks.
1. Ensure you do a head count.
2. Ensure you keep all your belongings with you at all times.
3. A responsible adult must stay with the party at all times.
4. Do not leave food unattended.
5. Party guest must remain in the pool area at all times.
6. It is the responsibility of the parent/caregiver to keep the party under control throughout the duration of the party.
1. Have you used the bins provided?
2. Have you cleared the tables of all your rubbish and food?
3. Have you remembered your personal belongings?
4. Have you done a head count?
Your swimming party will run for approximately 1 hr from there you are expected to get the children out of the pool get them dried & dressed and to ask them to make their way round to the coffee lounge with a responsible adult for the party food.
Duty of Care
Staff on duty in the Aquatic area during your child’s party have a general duty of care to all swimming pool patrons.
The safety and supervision of all children at the party remains the responsibility of the supervising adults attending the party.
All children under 5 years of age must be constantly supervised in the water by a person 18 years of older and must remain with in arms reach of the child at all times. We require 1 adult in the water for every 2 children under 5 years.
All children aged 5-10 years of age must be accompanied and constantly supervised by a person 18 years or over (Sporting & Pool)
Please note that we recommend that all children do not swim for at least 1/2 hr after they have eaten .
(Saturdays only) No food must be brought onto the Centre during the cafés opening hours.
Special Dietary needs can be catered for: 7 days notice is required.
Birthday Party Requirements
Bookings should be made with a minimum of 7 days notice.
Parties are not confirmed until contact has been made by the Bookings Officer.
The price for the Party includes pool entry.
Bookings are subject to availability.